This week, Amaranatho from Playful Monk discusses supervision and tells us:
- Which book (written in an old language) can help you understand yourself better
- Why a lack of congruence is a sin
- How play and being a monk go hand in hand
- The difference between chanting and singing
- What the playful monk approach is
- Which of the amazing people he has met in the past he would take along
- What more support coaches need on top of supervision
- ... and much more.
Find out more about Amaranatho at playfulmonk.net
Subscribe to our mailing list for advance notice of upcoming episodes, free goodies, special editions (and out-takes!) and much more.
Check out previous episodes at thecoachsbackpack.com
More about Amaranatho
As a mindfulness-based executive, agile mindset coach, scrum master; Amaranatho supports executives, leaders and teams to stay calm and connected in complex situations using the PlayfulMonk approach he developed. He was a Buddhist monk for 15 years, has a degree in AI and is an accredited coaching supervisor and coaches at the senior practitioner level of the EMCC.