This week, Kasey Corsello, an integrative life and entrepreneur coach, tells us:
- How a book and a 5 year old stopped her being like a scared cat looking out of a window in Rome
- The importance of vulnerabilities, courage and vision (and living our dreams)
- What makes her cry and might make her dad combust
- why kids these days don’t know how lucky they are!
- Who trumps the Obamas to be her companion of choice ... because they are more compassionate!
- how a drummer crushed her dream (but it’s not over yet)
- ... and much more.
Find out more about Kasey at kaseycorsello.com
Subscribe to our mailing list for advance notice of upcoming episodes, free goodies, special editions (and out-takes!) and much more.
Check out previous episodes at thecoachsbackpack.com
More about Kasey
Kasey Corsello is an integrative life and entrepreneur coach. She is a catalyst for passion and purpose focusing on the human side of entrepreneurship so that her clients shift their businesses and lives from surviving to thriving. She is owner of Kasey Corsello, Integrative Coaching and co-Owner and founder (with her spouse extraordinaire, Vincent) of Corsello Butcheria, a whole-animal, Italian-style butcher shop in Easthampton, Massachusetts, USA.
She is also an economic development program coordinator. When not running her businesses, coaching clients, and supporting small businesses, she is mom to two amazing children, two dogs, two cats and nine chickens.