This week, Jim Wyllie, an agile coach, tells us:
- Why Jim is no longer on my Christmas card list
- What would mean Jim isn't doing his job
- Which two items he considers to be one (hint: it's not the Spice Girls)
- Why he wouldn't take his wife as a companion
- Why he should have a Super Sticky post-it on his lycra-clad arse (and he has a special pull motion to stop any curling)
- Which tool he considers to be evil because it kills communication ... but which is loved by big organisations
- ... and much more.
Find out more about Jim at https://jimwyllie.com
Subscribe to our mailing list for advance notice of upcoming episodes, free goodies, special editions (and out-takes!) and much more.
Check out previous episodes at thecoachsbackpack.com
More about Jim
Jim Wyllie is a personal and business coach, and trainer. He specialises in helping organisations develop strategy and to transform the way they deliver, focussing them on identifying the needs of the customer, and on working collaboratively to meet those needs. Jim is a qualified personal coach, and has a number of industry recognised Agile certifications. Jim has also published a book: Scrum 101 (which answers the most frequently asked questions about Agile with Scrum).