This week, Sorrel Roberts, a personal and professional development coach, tells us:
- How breathing is a unifying factor of religions
- How to turn off your inner chat
- Why your experiences are based on predictions
- How some people slow down time to predict the future
- Why Sorrel gets cross about the idea of the lizard-chimp-human brain
- ... and much more.
Find out more about Sorrel at sorrelroberts.com and book a place on her upcoming 'Breath for coaches' workshop.
Subscribe to our mailing list for advance notice of upcoming episodes, free goodies, special editions (and out-takes!) and much more.
Check out previous episodes at thecoachsbackpack.com
More about Sorrel
A professionally and academically accredited coach, passionate about harnessing the benefits of coaching to assist organisations and individuals in realising their potential.
Sorrel brings to her work: experience within national and international organisations and extended experience of coaching and personal development.
When she isn’t coaching Sorrel can be found learning new life lessons from her daughters.