This week, Emma Barnett, a dog behavioural coach from So Help Me Dog, tells us:
- The best approach to train a dog
- Emma's favourite treat is … and whether she would eat it herself
- Why she would take a human to accompany her rather than a dog
- A remarkable fact about dog litters coming from multiple fathers!
- How best to get something out of a dog’s mouth
- Whether a dog would actually rip a squirrel apart if it caught it
- ... and much more.
Find out more about Emma at sohelpmedog.co.uk.
Subscribe to our mailing list for advance notice of upcoming episodes, free goodies, special editions (and out-takes!) and much more.
Check out previous episodes at thecoachsbackpack.com
More about Emma
Emma had a secret yearning to work with dogs for many years and had helped lots of friends with their dogs but it took getting her own puppy six years ago to push her into it.
After years of training other people to do the things, Emma decided to do some training herself and has spent the last 4 years getting herself a brand new shiny qualification in Dog Behaviour with the highly respected COAPE International. Turns out, she is still training people to do the things, it’s just the things are furry with four legs and, generally, really quite cute.
Emma is happy to work with any owner of any dog, of any age and background.
For more info, you can contact Emma at: