This week, Belinda Griffin, a book coach from Smart Authors Lab, tells us:
- How to implement her 5Cs approach to selling books
- Whether the Foo Fighters can help you sell your first 1,000 copies
- Why Dexter would go in her backpack
- What attitude kills success
- ... and much more.
For clarity, in January 2021 Eddie Izzard ran 31 Marathons on a treadmill at Riverside Studios in London and performed 31 Live Shows in 31 days. All to raise money for charity. What a legend! Belinda's top 3 Eddie sketches are:
- Covered in bees https://youtu.be/CYuvLSFFalo
- Cake or Death? https://youtu.be/unkWbEmtYXs
- Do you have a flag? https://youtu.be/_9W1zTEuKLY
And the one David mentioned is Death Star Canteen: https://youtu.be/xxX7QCll3oc
Subscribe to our mailing list for advance notice of upcoming episodes, free goodies, special editions (and out-takes!) and much more.
Check out previous episodes at thecoachsbackpack.com
More about Belinda Griffin
Belinda K Griffin is a Book Marketing Coach and Author Publicity Expert. Belinda helps authors of all kinds launch and market their books with impact, so they can grow a thriving community of engaged readers and sell more books. Growing a loyal readership and securing publicity through authentic relationship building and outreach is at the heart of everything she teaches.